- February 5, 2022
- 1 – 3 pm
- CET, UTC +1 = time zone of Germany
- Registration stop: February 5, 2022 – 12.45 pm
- Meeting: 12.45 – 1.00 pm on our Discord-Gaming-Server
The game is played according to the rules for the single battle – series 9 for ranked battle. You will put together a team of six Pokémon, three of which will each compete in a fight. The levels of your Pokémon will set to 50.
You are fighting an elimination tournament. You compete against drawn opponents and fight against them three fights each. If you can win at least two of the fights, you will advance one round. The loser gets eliminated.
The following Pokémon are not admitted for the tournament:
Celebi, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Dialga, Eternatus, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Keldo, Kyogre, Kyurem, Lugia, Lunala, Mew, Magearna, Marshadow, Melmetal, Meltan, Mewtwo, Necrozma, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Solgaleo, Xerneas, Yvetal, Zacian, Zamazenta, Zarude, Zekrom, Zeraora, Zygarde
To enter the conpetition, you must register in advance. (Can you also do a few days before the Anime Flea Market.) You’ll also need a Nintendo Switch with online access, the game “Pokémon Sword” or “Pokémon Shield” and a Discord account.
For the tournament come on our Discord games server between on February 5, 2022 between 12.45 – 1.00 pm. There you can get in touch with our team and the other tournament participants.
The first, second and third winners get prizes and will subsequently be notified by us by e-mail and ask for their address. If a winner does not contact us within three days, we will contact the second winner, then the third and so on. All other participants will not receive an e-mail from us. The right to take legal action is excluded. For reasons of protection of children and young people, you must be at least 16 years old in order to participate alone and independently. If you are younger, please involve your parents, if applicable play with them together and then send a registration together.
- From our team, only the persons have access to personal data, which need this data due to organizational purposes.
- We only save your personal data for as long as we need them or as long as we have to by law.
- Personal data will only be passed on to third parties if we are obliged to do so based on legal obligations or official or judicial orders.
- We do not sell, trade or commercialize personal data.
available from January 22, 2022